Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Progress I Guess

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER



October 12, 2016




Day 2 of this whole diary thing and I have to say that I failed today. I have been crying like a baby today. I cried yesterday when I wrote my husband an e-mail telling him that if he wanted a divorce that I was done fighting and he could have it. Today I cried because even though it needed to be said I don't want my marriage to be over. I mean holy hell we've only been married for a month. How can I love someone this much when he probably never loved me anyway? I mean I am a glutton for punishment,

Good news for today is that I got accepted to college. Going to go for special education and hopefully continue working with autistic kids.

Didn't give the dog a walk today and haven't lost any weight yet so that's a bad start to my goals I've set.

I guess I have to take the good with the bad. Progress is progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment