Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Starting A Diary

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER 


October 11, 2016




Here I am a divorcee and mom of 3 starting my life over.

Got married again September 9, 2016. By the end of September he was gone. I got dumped in middle school fashion. He went to work and never came home. I figured he wasn't coming back when I was deleted and blocked on Facebook.

I found myself homeless and living with my ex husband. Getting drunk, vomiting, and crying more than I thought humanly possible. I'm not even 30 yet and I'm already facing life alone. 2 marriages and 3 special needs kids I'm not exactly prime pickings.

"And that was it. Right there. Right there. That was the moment. I suddenly realized that unless something changed soon I was going to live a life where my major relationship was with a bottle of wine and I'd finally die fat and alone and be found three weeks later, half-eaten by wild dogs."
-Bridget Jones
Bridget Jones's Diary

So just like my favorite female heroine I have decided to write a diary. I also will start out with my yearly goals.

One 
Will lose at least 40 lbs by next October.
Will go on a walk with my dog Mac every night before bedtime to help with this particular goal.

Two
Will be moved out of my exes house by January 1st of 2017.

Three
Will continue with enrollment in college that I have already started and actually follow through with getting my special education degree.

Four
Will find my own identity outside of a relationship and being a mother.

and...

Five 
Will not enter into another relationship with anyone no matter how hard it is or how lonely I feel.

This journey is going to be long and hard but I'm glad to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment