Monday, October 24, 2016

It's Been Awhile

October 24, 2016 

It's been awhile since I've posted. I kind of went into a dark place. Spent most of my days in bed crying but it seems that life has finally decided to look up for me. I have a new job and working on getting a second. Soon I'll be able to move into my own place with the kids and start my life completely anew.

Haven't gained any weight but haven't lost anymore. I'm doing really bad with the walking my dog goal mostly because I'm working evenings so I'm not home until late.

My 6 year old had a seizure last week and if we had found him a few minutes later he wouldn't be here. Talk about scary... I texted my husband on the way to the hospital to let him know the condition of his stepson but he never responded. I didn't figure he would. It wouldn't surprise me if he's gotten a new phone or new number. I am not even 100% sure where he's living to serve our divorce papers... I don't even know if he even wants a divorce because I messaged him about it weeks ago and he never responded. I guess I'm just going to have to assume and go on with it.

I got myself a cat and named her Minerva after Professor McGonagall from Harry Potter. She's my fluffy therapy kitty. She likes cuddles and to lick people.

Life has been hectic but I'll move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment